About the Directors
Dr. Edward G. Subramanian C.J.P.J.K
In the year 1966, he joined the Malaysian government as a land development officer in charge of Kuantan Land Office, in 1974 he was promoted as an appraiser (Valuation) of Land and Property for the state of Pahang, Malacca, Negeri Sembilan and Johore.
He is a registered member of Board of Values, Appraisers, and Real Estate Agents in Malaysia. During this period, he has taken professional qualification studies in various fields and got his fellowship as follows:
- Fellow of the English Association of Accountant and Auditors (London).
- Fellow of the English Association of secretaries (London).
- Fellow of the international Business Administration (London)
He is also a member of:
- Malaysian Institute of Property and Facility Managers (MIPFM).
- Malaysian Institute of Estate Agents (MIEA).
- He was appointed as a Special committee member of Pubic Services Commission (Government of Malaysia, Putrajaya), in the year 2014.
While he was active in the social works there was an inner calling in him to serve mankind. He realized that there are
Caregiving educations in most of the developed countries such as U.S.A, etc. Therefore, he decided to form an academy in Malaysia to introduce these worldwide skilled studies for our Malaysians aswell.
His Mission is to help organizations, and individuals to meet their regulatory training requirements, improve provider efficiencies and raise the standard of care for some of the country’s most frail and vulnerable individuals while expand services to our clients and ultimately provide better quality care especially in our country Malaysia. Therefore, he took up the American Caregiver Certificate courses NCCC, ANCCC, NALMCC, CCLI, CPDLI & CCELI. He became a professional member of American Caregiver Association, USA (A.C.A Membership ID: 2016589P) in year 2016.